TCA has been working actively with The City of Toronto to arrange outdoor curling ice so that more people can have easy access to The Roaring Game! We have arranged three sheets of ice at each of two locations:
- Alexandra Park (at the corner of Dundas and Bathurst.)
- 370 The West Mall rink (one block south of Burnhamthorpe.)
As soon as it’s cold enough… these sheets will be available!
Book The Ice!!
Each sheet of ice is set to accommodate 8 players and is equipped with:
- 2 Houses (the targets for the day!)
- 16 Stones (state-of-the-art Light-Rocks)
- 8 Brooms (one for each player)
- 1 Portable hack (think starting block)
- 1 Rocks-Box (the steel lock-box for the equipment)
Learn to Curl!
If you don’t yet know how to curl, the TCA will do its best to coordinate a volunteer to offer you direction.
© Copyright Toronto Curling Association — Design by Mobywan