The TCA continues to work in partnership with CurlON and Curling Canada to assist in providing timely information to curling facilities through the pandemic.
Feb. 11 2021
- Ontario Small Business Support Grant will help small businesses that are required to close or significantly restrict services under the new Provincewide Shutdown effective December 26, 2020.
Dec. 23 2020
- Updated information from CurlON on the Ontario government shutdown of sports activities and details on the Ontario Small Business Support Grant. Also, guidance from Canada Curling Stone on how to maintain your rocks during the shutdown.
Nov. 21 2020
- The Ontario Government has updated the COVID levels for each region in Ontario. More details on regulations in place for your region and supports for businesses can be found here: https://www.ontario.ca/page/covid-19-response-framework-keeping-ontario-safe-and-open#levels
Oct. 9, 2020
- Effective 12:01 a.m. Oct. 10, the Ontario Government has limited team sports to training sections (no games or scrimmages) in Toronto and Peel Region. These modified Stage 2 restrictions will be for a minimum of 28 days and reviewed on an ongoing basis. The full release can be found here: https://news.ontario.ca/en/release/58767/ontario-implementing-additional-public-health-measures-in-toronto-ottawa-and-peel-region
CurlON RESOURCES – Curling facilities are encouraged to contact CurlON to receive the following:
- CurlON contact tracing app: shared with all Curling Managers
- In-ice and off-ice signage