The 125th TCA Goldline Men’s Curling Championships kicks off on Saturday January 11th. This is one of the oldest and longest running Men’s curling tournaments in the world.
125 is a significant anniversary and there are few special activities organized to commemorate this milestone.
- The original Walker Cup from the 1896 event and the Canada Life trophy will be on display at Unionville and High Park (this year’s host clubs for the finals)
- A slide show highlighting many past champions has been produced
- Markham’s Mayor Scarpitti will attend the Masters and Grand Masters finals at Unionville on Friday January 17
- Goldline participant Jason Chang (East York) is being profiled on CITY TV’s Athlete of the Week
- CITY TV will also be covering the opening draws of the Masters and Grand Masters at Bayview on Monday
There are 216 teams competing this year with games being held throughout the week at 14 different curling facilities across the GTA.
- The Masters and Grand Masters finals are at Unionville on Friday January 17 (9 am and 11:30 am)
- The Open, Senior and Novice finals are at High Park on Saturday, January 18 (1:45 pm and 4:30 pm)
You can find the draws on the TCA website at https://torontocurling.com/events/tca-goldline-mens-championships/#evtab4
Please come out and watch!
© Copyright Toronto Curling Association — Design by Mobywan