We are pleased to announce that Goldline is continuing their title sponsorship of the TCA Men’s Curling Championships and online registration for this year’s Championships is now open!
- Open, age 19+, limited to 128 teams
- Seniors, age 50+, limited to 64 teams
- Masters, age 60+, limited to 32 teams
- Grand Master, age 70+, limited to 32 teams
All ages are as of December 31, 2016.
The Masters and Grand Master competition will begin on Monday, January 9 and run through Friday, January 13. All games will be played during the day. Entries will be limited to 32 teams in each division.
- Fewer evening games for Open division. All Open division teams still alive after Tuesday’s game will have a bye on Wednesday evening (Jan. 11).
- Register and pay online. All teams must enter and pay online. A link to the online entry site is now available on the TCA Goldline Men’s Championship page on the TCA website (see top right of page). The registration website provides a secure service. All major credit cards are accepted.
- Early Bird Elimination Draw. Once again, the winning team in the early bird elimination draw will win a $2,000 cash prize. There will also be runners-up prizes, and many prizes awarded throughout the week of the bonspiel. Please enter and pay online by December 9 to be eligible for the Elimination Draw.
- Host Club for Finals. The finals for all divisions will be hosted at Weston Golf & Country Club.
- Delmanor Inspired Retirement Living is continuing as a supporting sponsor for the Championships.
© Copyright Toronto Curling Association — Design by Mobywan